Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #18

     My hubby and I got up early and went to a few yard sales this weekend before we had to take the boys to football practice. I love that he likes to come with me.
     There were two churches having big sales-one of them advertised a basketball goal. We've been on the lookout for one since ours got broken. Imagine my surprise when we got there and I saw that the church was referring to their three foot Fisher Price basketball goal! I don't think my boys would have been amused with that! But I did find other treasures. . .
I got these two beauties for fifty cents each. They're dinner plate size- I usually only find saucers.

I found this big guy for fifty cents. I had gotten another nice sized jar for a quarter, but when I was trying to take a picture of it, I dropped it and it shattered all over the floor. Nuts.

I never pass up a good frame that's priced right. This guy is going to get painted and I'll put chickenwire in place of the picture.

This quilting hoop was $4. I don't quilt, but I'm thinking I can do something with this mega sized hoop!

It's finds like these that keep my hubby coming with me. He was thrilled to get three Coleman lanterns for $2 apiece!
     Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
     This post is linked to At The Picket Fence and Embracing Change.








1 comment:

Stacey said...

Great finds - gotta love the yard sales! Thanks for linking!
Stacey of Embracing Change