Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #31

     I'm here with my weekly score of secondhand treasures. One gal's trash is this gal's treasure!

     My hubby and I went to an estate sale that started on a Thursday. Usually, we don't go until the last day, but I wasn't going to be home over the weekend, so we went on the first day shortly after it opened. It was very neatly organized and nearly everything was priced.

     I found this old Bingo game which is in Spanish. I'm always on the lookout for vintage paper products to use in scrap booking. I paid $2 for this.
Normally, I don't pay over a dollar for an old game,

but this had bingo cards plus the smaller cards. Score!


I got this darling tea towel for $2. I love it. I'll either find a frame for it or use it as a seat cover on an old chair.


I spent the weekend with some friends and we stopped by a few antique stores. I love to look at them, but I usually cringe at the prices (I prefer to find my antiques on my own:).
I found these old patterns and paid fifty cent apiece for them. The lady said she thinks they're from the forties!

I just love vintage graphics!


      Happy thrifting to you all. Thanks for stopping by and God bless.


Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits
Psalm 103:2

Photobucket
This post is linked to Apron Thrift Girl.

1 comment:

Helen and her Daughters said...

I love the patterns and you got the at a great price!