Friday, September 7, 2012

Homemade Clorox Clean Up

     Hey Guys, we're going to veer a little off our crafty track today and talk a little about cleaning. Now, cleaning isn't my favorite thing to do, but it's far from my least favorite thing to do. (Unless you count dusting. That is on my list of least favorites.)

     I found this recipe online some time ago and it was so easy to mix up, I whipped up a batch right away. I've kept some on hand since. It's for a homemade version of Clorox Clean Up. I love this stuff. I use it in the kitchen and in the bathroom. It gets our shower stall shining!


     All you need to make it is:
1 empty and rinsed out bottle of Clorox Cleaner (or an empty spray bottle like mine)
1/4 cup bleach
1 tsp laundry detergent

     Fill the rest of the bottle with water and shake it up.  That's it. Pretty easy, huh? Too bad we can't get through with the cleaning that quickly!

     Another perk is that it's made from products that you always have at home and it's affordable. I'd give it a 10 on the frugal scale.:)

     Note: I used a 32 ounce spray bottle . The Clorox Spray only holds 27 ounces, so I only filled my bottle up to 27 ounces.

     Thanks for stopping by and God bless.


Then He said to them all, "If anyone desires to come
after Me, let him deny himself, and take
up his cross daily, and follow Me!"
Luke 9:23
     This post is linked to Happy Hour Projects, Five Days Five Ways, and My Repurposed Life.

No comments: