Monday, September 24, 2012

Paper Covered Pumpkin

     It's only a little over a month until Halloween, so I thought I'd share this super easy and inexpensive pumpkin project.

 
     I started with a plain decorative pumpkin that can be purchased at any craft store. I cut up fall-themed scrap book paper into squares and rectangles. Then, using Mod Podge, I pasted the squares until the pumpkin was covered. Finally, I added a little green ribbon to the stem.
     This is the pumpkin that keeps on giving. Because the papers have fall colors on them, this guy can sit out until Thanksgiving!

     Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God
1 John 4:7

     This post is linked to Brassy Apple, Craft-O-Maniac, Tip Junkie, Embracing Change, and Between Naps on the Porch.

No comments: