Thursday, October 17, 2013

Halloween Garland DIY

I made a trip to my local dollar store for some Haloween-y stuff that I could use to make a garland. 


Here's what I came up with. . .


I used two bouquets of black roses
one bouquet of smallish orange flowers
two strands of skeleton garland (all from the dollar store)
and from my own stash, I used black trim
and small plastic pumpkins


I started by cutting my black trim to a length of two yards.
Then I cut the skeletons apart and tied them evenly across the black trim.


In between the skeletons, I paired up one black rose with two orange flowers. I thought the orange helped to keep the roses from getting lost on the black trim.
I attached them with hot glue.


To finish it off, I used embroidery floss to dangle the tiny pumpkins
and plastic spiders (which came with the black rose bouquets).

 Pretty- and only a little creepy:)


Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

For you yourselves are taught by God to love one another.
1 Thes. 4:9
This post is linked to Eighteen 25, Happy Hour Projects, Cheerios and Lattes, Too Much Time On My Hands, and Today's Creative Blog.

No comments: