Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Recipe of the Week #93- Enchilada Stuffed Shells


Enchilada Stuffed Shells
18-22 pasta shells, cooked according to instructions
2 lb hamburger, browned and drained (optional: season with taco seasoning)
lg can refried beans
8 oz Colby Jack cheese
8 oz Pepper jack cheese
2 lg cans enchilada sauce

Spoon a little enchilada sauce on the bottom of a 9"x 13" dish.
Mix beans, beef, and 3/4 of the cheese. Spoon mixture into shells and place shells in the pan. Cover with remaining sauce and cheese.

Bake at 350 til bubbly.
Top with green onions and serve.

We absolutely LOVED these! I took them to a potluck at church and they were scooped right up.
I've made taco stuffed shells and pizza stuffed shells, but I think these are my favorite:)

I got this recipe here.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

I long for Your salvation, O Lord, and your law is my delight.
Psalm 119:174
 
 


No comments: