Friday, December 13, 2013

Crafts of Christmas Past

I have so many Christmas projects that I want to make that I'm going to have to prioritize and decide which ones I'm actually gong to have time to do. :)
Meanwhile, I thought we could take a look at some past Christmas crafts. . .

 
I love this quirky decoration: it's a Christmas photo mobile.

 
This is a project that lets us remember a loved one at Christmas.

 
I love anything covered in maps. . . including Christmas ornaments!

 
This ornament gives our tree a little beach-y paradise.

 
Several years ago, I started making a book of all the Christmas cards we receive.
They're so easy- and so fun to set out and look at this time of year!
 
Don't you just love holiday crafting?!?
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up
with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31
 

No comments: