Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Recipe of the Week #96-Zucchini Fritters


Zucchini Fritters
vegetable oil for frying
3 cups grated zucchini
1 cup diced onion
2 eggs
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Pour oil into skillet until it is about 1/2" deep and turn on medium heat.
Mix dry ingredients and set aside. In another bowl, stir zucchini, onions, and eggs. Fold in dry mixture.
Check the temperature of the oil by dropping a small amount of batter into the oil. If it bubbles, it's ready. Drop batter by large tablespoonfuls into the oil. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side. When the centers are firm, they are done. Remove to drain on a paper towel.


Chili Lime Dip

1 cup mayo
juice of half a lime
1/2 tsp chili powder

Mix all ingredients together. Dip and enjoy!

I wasn't for sure if I was going to like this, but let me tell you that I sure did! My hubby loved it so much, I do believe he fell in love with me all over again!:)


Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
I found this recipe here.

Let all that you do be done with love.
1 Cor. 16:14

This post is linked to Craft-O-Maniac, I Heart Naptime, and The Dedicated House.

No comments: