Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Recipe of the Week #98- Gingerbread Cut-Out Cookies


Gingerbread Cut-Out Cookies
1 spice cake mix
1 cup flour
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil
1/3 cup molasses
2 tsp ginger

Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together: mixture will be sticky. Cover and chill for 2 hours. Roll dough to 1/4" thickness on lightly floured surface. Cut out shapes with cookie cutters.
Bake on greased cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool.

Note: I usually chill my dough overnight. I also cook mine for about 6-7 minutes- I like my cookies soft!

These are such good cookies- and super easy to make! I've made these cookies with my boys since they were toddlers. I always let them put the red hots on. When they were younger, they'd cover the gingerbread men with red hots- we always thought it looked like they'd been in a gunfight!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Hate evil, love good
Amos 5:15
 
 
This post is linked to Tatertots and Jello, 52 Mantles, and Embracing Change.

No comments: