Wednesday, March 12, 2014

More Lovelies That I Love

Being a mom of two boys, I've often been on the lookout for masculine products to use when  scrapbooking about them. They provide me with endless inspiration from things they say
to the silly photos they take.
As a matter of fact, just today while I was in my Body Pump class at the Y, my younger son peeked in the room to let me know that his shirt was very wet. Apparently my older son spilled his water on the floor. Since my younger son was laying on the floor at the time, his brother and good friend decided to use him for a mop to clean up the mess. Just a short time later, the same wet child somehow accidentally threw a ball in the gym and broke a clock.
Yes, that is the story of life with boys.

Anyway, check out this cute stuff I found while "window shopping."

 
I love this boy themed paper from Crate Paper.
 

The above piece is one found in this set. I love them all. 
I especially love cute paper in a 6"x 6" pad.
 
 
These boy themed frames from Elle's Studio are simply awesome!
  
 
Aren't these buttons great? They're by A Flair for Buttons.
I love everything in that Etsy shop!
 
 
You can't go wrong with these mini gears from Tim Holtz- they'd look good on any boy themed project! Can you get any more masculine than gears? :)
 
Aren't these products great? They make me want to drag out some of my boys' photos
and get to work!
 
I am not affiliated with any of these companies, I just am a fan of their cute stuff.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
For You are my rock and my fortress
Psalm 31:3
 

No comments: