Friday, March 14, 2014

Stamped Spoon Necklace

I love unique pieces of jewelry.
Have you noticed?:)


Check out this necklace- it's a stamped spoon.



I bought this keyring at a Gypsey Market show for $5.
It's a stamped spoon that says, "Love."

 
I took the keyring off and put it on a necklace.

 
Then I added a pearl and a heart charm.
Super easy.
I love how it turned out. Makes me want to get into stamping silverware.:)
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
Jesus said to him, "If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes."
Mark 9:23
 

1 comment:

The Speckled Hen Cottage said...

Love how you turned that into a necklace, the heart and pearl are just perfect! I've done a bit of stamping it can be fun and it can also be frustrating!!!Watch a couple of you tube videos for pointers.