Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thirfty Thursday #108

I had a long stretch where I hadn't been to an estate sale, and now I have a long stretch
where I've been to several. Yay, me.
Today I'm going to show you purchases from three different estate sales- all worth going to even though I only found a couple of items at each.

 
First off, isn't this bowl one of the most beautiful pieces you've ever seen?!?
It was priced $7, so I initially left it alone. Then I found out that it was the last day of the sale and everything was 25% off, so I splurged and paid $5.25 for it.
I'm so glad I did. I think it's soooooo pretty!

 
I spotted these vintage Valentines in a glass case- why they were in there, I don't know.
Anyway, I picked them up for $3 after the discount.


There were two packs, so I bought both of them.
I'm not for sure what I'm going to do with them, but I'm sure I'll come up with something
by next Valentine's Day:)

 
The next two items, I picked up when I went back on the last day to the estate sale
I talked about last week.
I liked this old camera. I got this. . .

 
and all these photos for $3.
Bargain!
My favorite photo is the one in the upper right corner of the three boys. Isn't it cute?

 
One Thursday afternoon right after my hubby got home from work, he ran me out to a nearby town to an estate sale of a collector (the ad said so).
I wasn't impressed with the prices- they were way too high.
 I picked up three expanding rulers and these old Uno scorecards for $5. I used to play Uno when I was little, and I don't remember scorecards. . .
 
How about you guys- have you been to any good estate sales lately?
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
In You, O Lord, I put my trust; Let me never be ashamed;
deliver me in Your righteousness.
Psalm 31:1
 
 This post is linked to Simple Nature Decor, Junkin' Joe, and I Heart Naptime.

No comments: