Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Lovelies That I Love

Isn't it fun to shop?
 I've gotten pretty good at window shopping- if I look from a distance, I can enjoy looking at new stuff without spending money:)
I've found some fun products to show you today. . .
 
 
Love it.
It would be fun to use this as a twist on the classic shadow box-
you could either use is as pictured or turn it on its side.
 
 
 
Oh. My. Word.
How cute are these number cards from Jenni Bowlin?
I don't know off hand what I would do with them, but I'm sure I could figure something out!
They'd look pretty cute in the library drawer. . .


I love these tags by Cavallini & Co.
They're labeled as gift tags, but I would use them as journaling tags, too!
 
 
This Washi tape is so awesome- I don't know what it is about wood grain, but I just love it!
 

How great is this stamp set by Tim Holtz?
I love all the different styles on here!
 
So many cute products, so little time (and money)!
Wouldn't it be fun to receive products like this from companies and get to
create projects with them?
That's my dream job:)
 
I am not affiliated with any of the above companies, I just love taking a look at what's out there.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
Depart from evil, and do good
Psalm 37:27
 This post is linked to Embracing ChangeCheerios and Lattes, and My Girlish Whims.

No comments: