Monday, May 12, 2014

Handmade Pillow

The minute I spotted this darling camera fabric at Hobby Lobby,
I knew that I had to get some.
It's so cute, but the print was large enough that the only thing
I could think to make with it was a pillow.

 
So here it is. . .
in all its glory with its lovely red trim.

 
I enjoy making pillows because they're so easy.

 
I cut my panels from different parts of the fabric so my front and back would be different.

 
It's a great addition to the other pillows on my door couch.
You can go here and here to see the other pillows.
 
What else could make with this fabric?
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
Oh, send out Your light and Your truth!
Psalm 43:3
 
This post is linked to Skip to My Lou, Embracing Change, and Plucky's Second Thought

2 comments:

Jess said...

What a cute idea!

Thanks for joining the Link Up this week!

Tracy Roach said...

I've been craft-lusting after this fabric for ages! Now I totally want a pillow out of it!