Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The boys started back to school today. Ethan was very anxious, as I expected he would be. Whenever he has an extended break from school, he has a hard time starting back up. Sam, as usual, wasn't worried about a thing.

I put the finishing touches on my 25 Days Until Christmas album (see photos in earlier blog). I am so tickled with how it turned out! This is the project idea that I got from Ali Edwards' blog. She is so inspiring!

Our family has a new addition. Her name is Chloe. The boys got her for Christmas. She is delightful and endearing. Even though she's constantly nibbling on us, she has captured all of our hearts.


No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich. - Louis Sabin

1 comment:

Heidi M said...

Awwww How cute she is. She looks like a yellow lab. I have a yellow lab and adore her. They are nibblers though. Do youself a favor and get her a Nylabone to chew on as soon as possible. It will save you much grief. Labs are such wonderful dogs, very sweet and very loyal. Very much people dogs. Good luck with her and I look forward to sharing puppy stories at the next meeting. Hugs, Heidi