Tuesday, January 12, 2010

goals for the new year


I am not one to make new year's resolutions, as they never seem to "stick." However, I do have some goals for myself this year:
1. This one is obvious- to blog more often.
2. To become a stronger Christian
3. To watch my temper (which will in turn help me be a better wife and mother)
4. To lose some weight
5. To get my business of teaching
scrapbooking reallly rolling
and finally 6. To get our finances in order
All of these are pretty do-able with a little effort and a lot of faith.
Life is pretty much like a cafeteria line- it offers us many choices, both good and bad. The Christian must have a spirtiual radar that detects the difference not only between bad and good, but also among good, better, and best.
-Dennis Swanberg

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Just wanted to say hi. Missed your classes at SV. Heard you were working really hard. Hugs,
Colleen