Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Awesome thrifting finds

Well, I got to visit the thrift stores today and I got some excellent buys. I got this entire bolt of red ribbon for $.50! And the brand new book full of ledger paper- $.50 too! I nearly danced out of that store! Other awesome buys today: a
French workbook, a novel written in some far off language (which is Asian of some sort and looks just beautiful in print! Will make gorgeous paper flowers), and a copy of Child's First Encyclopedia from 1971 (I love old children books- especially ones that I can use for projects!).

2 comments:

marta said...

hello.. i have good news for you! you are a winner of my blog giveaway at www.martawrites.com. please visit my blog for details and email me your shipping info. thank you and congrats!!

slovelady said...

Laura, you won a set of coasters over at SouthernGirlCreations... please send me an email at sherrylovelady@gmail.com to let me know where I can ship them to you

Thank You
Sherry
SouthernGirlCreations.blogspot.com