Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Recipe of the Week #33- Magical Peanut Butter Cookies


Magical Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup peanut butter, creamy or crunchy
1 1/3 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tsp vanilla

Preheat oven to 350.
Combine the peanut butter, 1 cup of the sugar, the egg, and the vanilla, and mix well. Roll the dough into balls the size of walnuts. Place the balls on a greased cookie sheet. With a fork, press a crisscross design on each cookie. Bake for 12 minutes, remove from the oven, and sprinkle with some of the remaining sugar. Cool slightly before removing from pan.

When I found this recipe, I couldn't believe you could make a cookie without flour. Not only is it do-able, but it's delicious! It's a repeat recipe at our house! My son was eating one and he said, "These are in my top five, Mom!"

I got this recipe from Paula Deen.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

This post is linked to Todays Creative Blog and At The Picket Fence.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:13-14

No comments: