Wednesday, May 5, 2010



Today the boys took their teachers a decorated notebook- such an easy and quick project to make! Unfortunately, when I picked the boys up from school, Ethan informed me that he'd had a sub, so his teacher's present was in his backpack- crammed in between his binder and his lunchkit. Needless to say, it needs to be rewrapped before he takes it to her tomorrow.
I've been keeping up with this creative project a day challenge that I've issued myself. (It's actually quite fun and stress relieving.) The gift I had planned for the boys to give their teachers on Friday is going to be saved for an end of the year gift. To replace it, I quickly made up a bunch of flower pens, put them in a pot filled with dried beans, and tied a ribbon around it. Another quick and easy project, but very cute. Will post a picture tomorrow.
Thought for the day: If your house is really a mess and a stranger comes to the door, greet her with, "Who could have done this? We have no enemies."
-Phyllis Diller

No comments: