Monday, May 10, 2010

weekend round up



For the final day of Teacher Appreciation Week, the boys took their teachers framed chalkboards. We added a personalized message to each one.





Saturday was filled with soccer games, then we had my mom over for a Mother's Day celebration. I made her one of her favorite dinners, we played Yahtzee, her favorite game, then we all watched a movie. It was a really nice night.
For Mother's Day, I told Phil and the boys that all I wanted was for them to make me lunch, then do the dishes. I got just what I wanted- and I loved it! It was delightful watching the boys help their daddy. They made Beef Strogonoff, corn, and buttered bread. When they served it to me, they had it in the shape of a tulip (thanks to a cookie cutter). Then they made a cheesecake for dessert. Yummy food and even yummier company!

No comments: