Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #5

This past weekend, my husband and I went to 2 estate sales. We had a great time! I got 2 large plastic containers of wine corks, 1 large container of maps, and 2 small reels of film. I get pretty fired up for old cheap stuff that I can use for crafting! Stay tuned for upcoming projects:)

I fell in love with this corner chair. I've never seen anything like it! It was marked 45 dollars- I got it for 10! I think I'm going to sand it and spray paint it white and maybe sew a colorful pillow for it. My mom thinks I should keep it the way it is. Hmmmm. . .

I also got this rockin' chair- it was a jury chair. Scored it for only 7 dollars!

I usually don't drop this much on one item when I go to yard sales, but I thought these 2 chairs were so unique!  I have to admit, we're running out of room for chairs at our house. I'm going to have to practice some restraint when it comes to chairs!

1 comment:

Leanne said...

I love both of these chairs! Can't wait to see what you do with the film - do share!
I'm new to your blog but love it!