Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer


Ahh, the boys finished school last week. I'm really looking forward to having them home all summer. Sure it's louder and messier around here, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

The boys gave their teachers an appreciation jar on the last day of school. I popped in at lunch one day and got all their classmates to write a note to their teachers and I put all the notes in the jars. I knew the boys had great teachers and reading these notes just reinforced that fact!
To celebrate the end of the school year, we went camping out at Brazos Bend State Park- or as we call it, "The Gator Park." Sammy was great help setting up the tent. Ethan was not. He spent most the time posing and asking me to "Take this picture, Mom!"
It was beastly hot, but we had a great time! Since it was only a one night trip, we decided to bring Chloe along. She did great. She bought herself another camping trip! I'm thinking we need to wait for cooler weather, though. . .

No comments: