Monday, October 29, 2012

Check Out This Cauldron. . . My Pretties!

     With Halloween just two days away, I thought I'd feature something cute and Halloween-y.


 It's a cauldron!
 
If you'd like to make one like this, all you need to do is tear up pieces of Halloween themed scrapbook paper. Then use Mod Podge to attach the torn paper- in every which way- or should I say every witch way- to the outside of the cauldron.
Then you can leave it as it or use letter stickers to add the words "Trick or Treat."
 
 
To finish mine off, I tied ribbons on each side of the handle and hung a couple of tags on one side. To make the tags, I just placed two Halloween stickers back to back.
 
     A wee bit cuter than the average cauldron, huh?
 
     Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
 Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
 Psalm 119:105
This post is linked to Brassy Apple, Skip to My Lou, Craft-O-Maniac, Between Naps on the Porch, and Making the World Cuter.

No comments: