Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Lovelies That I Love

Christmas is officially two weeks away!
How far along are you on your shopping?
I have to say, that I've gotten enough done that I don't feel stressed and boy, is that nice!
It allows me to enjoy the season:)

If you're still looking for gift ideas, let me show you these cute things. . .
 
 
This leather bracelet with an inspirational quote would be such a sweet gift.
There are several different quotes to choose from.
 
 
 
I love, love, love this phone case- it looks like a page out of a vintage Bible.
There are lots of different phone cases to choose from here.
 
 
What girl doesn't like a cute pair of earrings?
These are made from vintage typewriter keys and you can have them made to order
with whichever initials you want.
You can go here to see them.
 

How cute and unique is this tote?
It's made from a bag of chicken feed.
I'd be delighted to get this for a gift.
 

 
This is a 2015 daily planner with an old album cover!
Too cool!
They have all sorts of album covers to choose from.
 
 
Not only are all these ideas are one of a kind, but they are all $20 or under!!!

I'm not affiliated with any of these shops.

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.
 
 
Therefore, whether you eat or drink,
or whatever you do,
do all to the glory of God.
1 Cor. 10:31
 
 


No comments: