Monday, March 12, 2012

Bringing the Outdoors In

     For some reason, we always have lots of sticks in our yard. Recently, I decided to put some of these sticks to a good use. I thought that they'd look cute sticking out of a vase with photos hanging off of them.
     So, I gathered some sticks and went on a hunt for a vase. I had a wicker type vase that I had bought in the clearance section of Hobby Lobby (Am I the only one who won't pay full price for something at Hobby Lobby? I either get it on sale or clearance or not at all!). My hubbie spray painted both the vase and the sticks for me.
     I placed the sticks in my newly painted red vase, used some wadded newspaper to hold them in place, then set to decorating the arrangement. I used some chipboard frames and birds that I covered with coordinating paper.
     Another inexpensive project that didn't take much time!!
     Thanks for stopping by to look!




     This post is linked to Brassy Apple and Craft-O-Maniac.


Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special



I Heart Nap Time

No comments: