Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Recipe of the Week #47-Chicken Noodle Soup

Chicken Noodle Soup
4 cups chicken broth
generous dash ground black pepper
1 medium carrot, sliced
1 stalk celery, sliced
1/2 cup uncooked extra wide egg noodles
1 cup shredded cooked chicken or turkey

Heat the broth, black pepper, carrot, and celery in a 2-qt saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in the noodles and the chicken. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until noodles are tender.

Note: When I make this, I usually put in extra chicken and noodles.

My family loves this soup- especially my 11-year-old. He asks for it nearly every week.:)

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.


But the word of the Lord endures forever.
1 Peter 1:25

This post is linked to Making the World Cuter, I Heart Naptime, and Between Naps on the Porch.

No comments: