Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Recipe of the Week #80- Crock Pot Root Beer Pulled Pork

 
Crock Pot Root Beer Pulled Pork
1 3lb. boneless pork roast
1 12oz can of Root Beer
1 18 oz bottle of BBQ sauce
8 hamburger buns
 
Put roast in the Crock Pot, then pour the Root Beer over the meat. Cook 6-8 hours on low.
Take the meat out and drain the Root Beer out of the Crock Pot. Shred the meat, then place it back in the Crock Pot and stir in the BBQ sauce. Keep warm until serving. Serve on hamburger buns.
 
This recipe is so good and so easy! I am a huge fan of pulled pork sandwiches, and these were mouth-watering good! My whole family loved them. I've made this twice since finding this recipe here, and I'll definitely be making them again.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
I will praise You, O Lord my God, with all my heart,
and I will glorify Your name forevermore.
Psalm 86:12
This post is linked to Too Much Time On My Hands, Cheerios and Lattes, and The Dedicated House.

No comments: