Friday, October 17, 2014

Cheap and Easy Halloween Decorations

Believe it or not, but you can find some cute holiday stuff at the dollar store
as long as you don't wait until too close to the holiday.
I find that they have more selection about a month in advance.
 

I got all the stuff to make this Halloween garland at the dollar store.


 
You can go here to see the DIY.
 
 
Everything (except the grapevine wreath itself) used on this wreath was bought at the dollar store. 
Go here to see how it was made.
 
I'll be heading to the dollar store this weekend to find some harvest themed
decorations to use in some fall projects.

I hope you all have a great weekend!
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
With Him are wisdom and strength
Job 12:13
 
 This post is linked to Craft-O-Maniac, I Heart Naptime, and Too Much Time On My Hands.

No comments: