Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thrifty Thursday #137

While I haven't had a chance to go to yard sales in awhile,
I usually make it to the thrift stores weekly.
I'm in so often that the gals who work at them recognize my face.
Should that make me proud or ashamed?
Anyway. . . here's what I got.
 

I thought this little mug was darling.
It was only fifty cents.
It looks like an old Sears, Roebuck, & Company ad.


The graphics wrap all the way around the mug.
I think I'll put it aside until I have enough cute containers to make another one 


These square candle holders were only fifty cents apiece.
I've been on the lookout for these for a project I have in mind.
Glad to have found some!


I'm thinking this kitchen utensil will make a cute recipe card or photo holder.
It cost me a quarter.


I'm always on the lookout for glass cloches. I see so many cute things done with them on Pinterest.
Usually when I find them, they're priced more than I'm willing to pay.
This one was only a quarter. I can't wait to figure out what I'm going to pair it with:)


I never pass up old, affordable flashcards. 
These were a quarter and will be used in banners and scrapbooking.

All this loot for only $2. Can you believe it?
I just love thrift stores:)

Happy treasure hunting to you all!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

He who has a generous eye will be blessed, 
for he gives of his bread to the poor.
Proverbs 22:9

1 comment:

Cassandra Louise said...

It should absolutely make you proud that the thrift shop ladies know your face, I hope to achieve that status myself some day! ;-) You've got some great finds there, good hunting! :-D x