Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

This week's Lovelies That I Love features new paper products.
You can use them for all sorts of crafting projects- especially for my favorite. . . scrapbooking!

Take a look at what I found.


I love this paper by Websters Pages.
It's called Dream In Color.
It looks like a real photograph- and an awesome one at that.
Think about what you could do with it- frame it or print a quote on it.


How about these rockin' stamps from Tim Holtz?
Love them. Actually I love anything by him.
He seems to have the Midas touch in the paper crafting world. All his stuff is awesome.


Check out these tags from American Crafts.
I am a huge fan of tags- any size and shape.
Don't ask me why. .  .


This is a kit that comes with everything you need to make a mini album.
Love it.
Quick and easy- totally my style!


I love this set of word stickers by Authentique.
One of my go-to products on nearly every paper project I do is word stickers.
They're so versatile.
Even if you don't paper craft, you could use these on gift tags- perhaps even the above tags:)

There now. Wasn't that fun?
Don't you just want to get your hands busy now?

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.


I will praise You, for You have answered me
 and become my salvation.
Psalm 118:21

No comments: