Friday, March 13, 2015

Repurposed End Table

Yesterday I showed you the awesome Texas Instruments box that I picked up at a resale shop.
Right when I saw it, I knew that it would make the perfect. . .

end table!
My hubby was with me when I bought it.
Since he had the afternoon off and was in a helpful mood,
we stopped at a hardware store and picked up some casters.


Then that sweetie put them on for me that very night!!!


It's the perfect size- large enough to hold a remote control and a drink,
but small enough that it doesn't take up much space or jut out in the walkway.
Plus, we can use the inside for storage.

I am delighted with it.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.


Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom,
 teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, 
singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
Col. 3:16

No comments: