Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Lovelies That I Love

Every other Wednesday, I do a little virtual shopping looking for
awesome finds to share with you guys.
While I love to "window shop," I don't usually spend money on myself,
 but if I were to do so, here's what I'd get. . . 


This is one of many beautiful necklaces by Beth Quinn Designs.
I adore everything she makes!


I love this tunic. Wouldn't it be too cute paired with some leggings?
It's very reasonably priced, too.


This triple cross ring is from The Vintage Pearl.
I discovered The Vintage Pearl online a couple of years ago. Now they have a store just 20 minutes down the road from me. How great is that?!?


I've had my eye on these Macie Bean cowboy boots for awhile.
I think the flowers are just so happy looking.


I totally love this "Week In The Life" album kit from Ali Edwards.
It's everything you need to make an album that documents one week in your life.
What an awesome keepsake this would be!

Well, that's a peek into my wish list:)

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

P.S. I'm not affiliated with any of these companies; I just like their stuff.

Happy is the man who finds wisdom.
Proverbs 3:13

No comments: