Friday, August 14, 2015

How I Turned A Cabinet Door Into Chalkboard Tray

I have a big stack of cabinet doors that I rescued from the curb.
You can go here to read about how I found them.

Check out what I did with one of them. . .


 You'd never guess that this tray was once was a discarded old cabinet door.


I sanded the frame, then painted the center with chalkboard paint.
To finish it off, my hubby added some handles.
 


The final step was adding some felt sliders to the bottom on all four corners.


I think I could also prop it up on a counter and add a daily quote.


It's the perfect size for serving some drinks.

You can go here and see another project using some of these cabinet doors.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

For where your treasure is, 
there your heart will be also.
Matthew 6:21

No comments: