Monday, September 7, 2015

Mini Album Monday #61- Pieces of My Life Album

Today's mini album, once you gather your stuff, can be put together in 10 minutes.
Seriously.


It's a mini album called, "Pieces of My Life."
It's made with index card dividers and office rings
so that you can add little pieces of your life to this album.
How cool is that?
 

To make one you need:
a package of index card dividers- they come in several sizes- mine are 5"x 3"
two office rings
one piece of pattern paper trimmed to fit the front card
letter stickers for the title
hole punch
Place your pattern paper on the cover.
Add your title.
Punch holes in the cards.
Add your memories.

That's all, my friends!


It's a great and easy way to document your life. . . 
You could make one of these for your teenager, your college kid, or your grandmother.
I think once one of these gets filled with event tickets, photos, love notes, food wrappers, and mementos of life, it would be such an awesome keepsake!
Just keep a hole punch handy and you're set.
Let me know if you decide to make one:)

(I got this idea from Ali Edwards.)

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.


Ponder the path of your feet, and let all your ways be established.
Proverbs 4:26

1 comment:

Gunvor said...

What a great idea! And I really love the simplicity in your design. Thanks for the inspiration!