Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thrifty Thursday #214

As I ran errands earlier this week, I was able to squeeze in a quick jaunt
to my two favorite thrift stores.
I didn't find much, but here's what I picked up.


I love this silver creamer. It kind of looks like a small trophy, huh?
It's four inches high.
I paid $2 for it.
I'm thinking it would look cute with a little succulent in it.


I also found this awesome old math book.
I paid fifty cents for it.


I loved the insignia on the cover of this book.
It was a quarter.
I'm going to turn both of these books into Junk Journals.

Last but not least, I got this glass cloche.
It only cost $1.
I never pass these up when I find them for a good price.

That's all for this week.
Did you come across any good finds?
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
Oh, give thanks to the Lord!
Call upon His name;
make known His deeds among the peoples!
Psalm 105:1
 This post is linked to Blue Willow HouseCraft-O-Maniac, Life With Lorelai, and Too Much Time

1 comment:

Sharon @ Blue Willow House said...

Love your finds especially the little silver creamer. It is perfect for a succulent. Thank you for being a loyal guest and sharing at Vintage Charm.