Thursday, May 26, 2016

Thrifty Thursday #217

Usually when I go to the thrift stores, I just go to browse and see what I can find.
This time I went with a mission in mind.
I wanted three glass bowls in which to display some cards.
I found just what I was looking for at my first stop.
What are the odds of that happening?



I paid less than two dollars for all of them.
I have coupon cards for an upcoming show The Vintage Market Days
that I am supposed to share with the nurses at work.
I thought it would be fitting to display them in a cute dish.



This was my bonus find: two old style clipboards. And they're longer than the standard size.
Fifty cents apiece, Baby!

So I spent just three dollars and about thirty minutes and came away with these gems.
Gosh, I love thrift stores!

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

If anyone wants to be first, 
he must be the very last, 
and the servant of all.
Mark 9:35

This post is linked to Blue Willow House, A Morning Cup of Joe, Life With Lorelai,
and Crafty Blog Stalker.

4 comments:

Kim@Snug Harbor said...

I really like the clip boards - I never find those around here for prices like that.

Jamie said...

It's always fun to find great things that you can use. Thank you for sharing your find with us at the #HomeMattersParty

Sharon@bluewillowhouse said...

All three of those glass bowls are pretty and perfect for displaying collections. I have a couple of the longer clip board and I must admit a slight obsession with clip boards in general.

Sharon@bluewillowhouse said...

Oops I got so excited about the clip boards forgot to thank you for sharing your finds at Vintage Charm. Thank you for joining in the fun.