Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Lovelies That I Love

I hope you're all having a great week.
Are you feeling like you may need a little break?
Then you're in the right place. Take a look at these cute lovelies I've found online.


I cannot tell you how much I love these stacking name rings.
I love the font and the handmade look of the rings.
What a great way to wear a mother's ring!


I think this embroidered dress is so darling.
It's a perfect summer look.


I always love to have a cute notebook to carry in my purse.
The next time I'm at Hobby Lobby, I'm going to have to pick up this one.


Sometimes instead of carrying my whole purse, I like to carry a wristlet.
How much do you love this one?
It's so bright and cheerful.


I think this wooden plaque is delightful- I love the quote and I love the bike image.

Sigh. Wasn't that a nice break?

I'm not affiliated with these companies; I just like their stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Be anxious for nothing,
but in everything by prayer and supplication,
with thanksgiving,
let your requests be made known to God.
Phil. 4:6

 This post is linked to Skip to My Lou, Crafts a la Mode, Tatertots and Jello,
and Plucky's Second Thought.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

even i fell in love with your lovelies