Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Lovelies That I Love

It's just too hot to go out shopping from store to store.
Instead we can sit right here in the air and look at these cute things I found online.

I am totally in love with this cityscape ring. It's Rome- can you tell?
So stinking awesome.

Isn't this canvas clutch cute?
I love anything by Selina Vaughan.


I think these kraft bags with scallop ovals are so cute.
I would put them into a mini album, but they'd be cute to have on hand for gift wrapping.
You could stamp or write the receiver's name in the oval,
 then fold the top over and seal it with a piece of decorative tape.


Check out this colorful bracelet.
I'm loving all the different colored strips of leather!


I think this garland is so unique.
It's fabric records. Cool, huh?

Wasn't that nice? We got to see some cute stuff and didn't even break a sweat!

I'm not affiliated with any of these companies; I just like their stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

Rejoice always.
1 Thel. 5:16


No comments: