Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Lovelies That I Love

It's Wednesday which means it's time to go shopping. . .
How do you like these pretties?

I am drooling over this black and white ephemera pack.
It could be used in a scrapbook, a journal, or to make a banner.


I think this cameo bracelet is absolutely beautiful!
It comes in a few different colors, but I'm partial to this one.
 

This t-shirt is too cute.
I love the sentiment and the color.
 
 
How awesome is this vase?
It can be personalized.
 
 
You can choose your own message and choose from several different fonts.
 
I'd like one of everything:)
 
I'm not affiliated with any of these companies; I just like their stuff.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
Teach me, O Lord, the way of Your statues,
and I shall keep it to the end.
Psalm 119:33

 This post is linked to Simple Nature Décor, My Girlish Whims, A Cup of Joe,
Lil' Luna, and Plucky's Second Thought.

No comments: