Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Lovelies That I Love

It's Wednesday. . . want to see what I found while browsing Etsy?


Have you heard of Dave Ramsey's envelope system for budgeting ?
This wallet is inspired by that system. 
How cute is this?
I just use plain old envelopes for ours.


I love the natural look of these tea light candle holders.


I adore unique jewelry.
This Antique Silver Spoon Ring is simply beautiful!


I don't know what it is about maps, but I love anything that features them.
Check out these note cards. Cool, huh?


Oh my goodness, speaking of unique jewelry, how A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. is this necklace?
It's made with a small light bulb and celebrates that there is light at the end of the tunnel .
Unbelievable.

If you don't have the Etsy ap on your phone yet, I suggest you get it.
It brings loveliness right to your fingertips:)

By the way, I am not associated with any of these businesses- I just like their stuff.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

And do not be conformed to this world,
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind,
that you may prove what is that
good and acceptable and perfect will of God.
Romans 12:2

This post is linked to Ivy and Elephants, Embracing Change, and My Girlish Whims.

No comments: