Monday, November 3, 2014

5 Minute Flower Cuff DIY

I love when Hobby Lobby and Michaels have sales on their different lines
of jewelry making products
 (the reason I mention these two stores is because I live within 5 minutes of each of them).
Darling jewelry can be made in just a few steps,
like this flower cuff.



To make this, I used this cuff bracelet and flower pendant- both purchased on sale at Michaels-
and some E-6000 glue.

I love how the flower looks hand painted.


All I did was apply some E-6000 glue to the top part of the bracelet.
Then I placed it onto the back of the flower making sure that I centered it.
I held it for several minutes before setting it down.


I let it sit upside down for 24 hours to make sure the glue was completely dry,
then I had this fantastic, very Junk Gypsy looking flower cuff to wear.
Woo-hoo!

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

Owe no one anything except to love one another,
for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Romans 13:8