Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Layout of the Week #97

Boy, am I excited to be back with a Layout of the Week!
It's been a month since I've had one.
I don't know how that happened.

So, here's the layout we'll be creating.

To make it, you'll need:
one piece of 12"x 12" pattern paper
one piece of 11"x 11" pattern paper
letter stickers for the title
stickers and embellishments in your theme
adhesive
paper trimmer
3 photos


First, adhere your 11"x 11" pattern paper onto the center of the 12"x 12" piece.
(My paper had a pre-printed border, so I was able to skip this step.)

Place two photos in the upper right corner.
My photos measure 3 1/2"x 5 1/4".


Place your third photo below the first two.
My photo measures 4"x 3 1/2".


Place stickers overlapping your photos.
I placed two stickers at the bottom left corner of the bottom photo
and one at the outer edges of each of the top photos.


Add your title in the lower left corner of the pattern paper.
I used two different types of letter stickers combined with the pre-printing on my paper for my title.
The paper already said, "Love to learn." I added a -d to the love,
then made my title say, "Wish these 2 loved to learn."
My layout is featuring their first day of school pics- the title represents how they were less than thrilled to start back to school:) 

Finally, add your journaling in the upper left corner.
My pattern paper was light enough to allow me to write my journaling right on the layout.
If your pattern is too busy, you may need to use a piece of white cardstock for this.

That's all, Folks! Whew. Feels good to be scrapping again:)

If you enjoyed this, stop by every other Wednesday for a new start-to-finish layout tutorial.

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

Sing to the Lord, bless His name;
proclaim the good news of His salvation from day to day.
Psalm 96:2

No comments: