Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lovelies That I Love

If my calculations are correct, Christmas is only six weeks away.
How did that happen? Didn't school just start?!?

I love to get some of my Christmas shopping out of the way by ordering online and from catalogs.
I find some unique gifts without having to step out my door.

Here are some darling things that I think would make great gifts. . .


Isn't this chevron purse cute?
I love the shape and I especially love those gray stripes!


Look how pretty this Silver Opal Ring is.
It has a very vintage look. 
You can find it here
 

How about these awesome Hanging Mason Jar Candle Holders?
Love them!!


These note cards are made from an old London map.
They make me want to catch up on my correspondence:)

If you give somebody cute note cards as a gift, you may later receive a note in the mail.
That's a win-win.


The reader in me is drawn to this Library Book Necklace.
It would also make an awesome teacher gift.


Isn't this stuff just too cute?

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

Rejoice in the Lord, you righteous,
 and give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.
Psalm 97:12

This post is linked to Daisy Cottage Designs, My Girlish Whims,
Today's Creative Blog, and Between Naps on the Porch.

No comments: