Friday, July 6, 2012

The Easiest Handmade Necklace Tutorial Ever!

     I was wandering the aisles of Hobby Lobby the other day when I came across a new line in their jewelry department called Make a Statement.
The awesome thing about this line of jewelry is you choose the main piece then you choose what type of necklace you want. Then all you have to do is use the jump rings that come with it to attach the two pieces. Seriously, could it be any easier?
I fell in love with this broach. I chose the pearl strand to match it.






This is how it turned out. Pretty, huh?

This is going to match almost all the dressy clothes in my closet!
With the 40% off coupon, this cost me less than $11.

On another note, CHECK THIS OUT!!! I found this at Barnes and Noble in the clearance section. It's a reprint of the Sears Roebuck catalog from 1905-1910.

The graphics are amazing!

Yes, I'm going to look through it,

but I'm also going to use it in projects. How cute will it be on the background of a scrapbook page or card or perhaps glued on the top of an end table?!
I usually don't spend $8 on a book that I plan to cut up, but I made an exception for this beauty!


Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all.
Psalm 34:19

This post is linked to



Photobucket
 

five days five ways feature friday free for all

2 comments:

Patti @ Pandoras Box said...

You are right...it certainly can't get any easier - or cheaper! Love the design you pieces you picked out - very pretty!

Melody said...

I just wanted you to know that I really enjoy your blog. I love the projects and the scripture at the end of your post. So many blogs are so "big" these days with all the advertising and such. I love to read about your sweet family too. Take care. Melody