Thursday, July 5, 2012

Thrifty Thursday #24

     Hey Guys! Hope you all had a nice Fouth of July and got to spend it with loved ones. When I took my younger son out to the fireworks store (and spent more than I had planned!), one of my usual thrifting haunts was open- surprisingly on a holiday. Naturally, I had to stop for a quick visit.
I found this beautiful serving bowl for $.75. I fell in love with it. Once I got it home, I noticed that it says Arcopal, France on the bottom. I plan to Google it to make sure it's microwave safe. 
If you've read my blog at all, you probably know that I LOVE cute little China plates. Normally, I keep add them to my collection of dessert plates, but I have something else planned for these guys. Be watching in the next week for a project using these.:)
The one with gold trim on the right was only a dime. There were 1 or 2 more just like these that I wish I had picked up.
I got this old edger for my hubby. Quite a bargain at only $1!

And finally, I just wanted to share my favorite photo from last night. My two favorite boys watching fireworks.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

God's arm is not too short to reach
Isiah 59:1

This post is linked to
shabby creek cottage
52 Mantels

No comments: