Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thrifty Thursday #58

     This past weekend my hubby and I went to an estate sale with some friends. They had been wanting to go to one and we just so happened to know where one was.

     It was the last hour of the last day of the sale. Prime time for deal making!

 
I found these two mini teacups- one with a saucer.
Each piece was marked fifty cents, but the lady let me have them all for a dollar.
These will get washed up and given to my friend who has me looking for teacups for a project she plans to do.

 
I loved the look of this old worn out cigar box. I think I paid $1 for it.
I plan to store my washi tape collection in it.

 
Love these spoons with the flower cut outs! They're perfect for serving spoons.
I got the whole set for $2.

 
I cannot pass up embroidery hoops. I like to keep them on hand for projects.
Got all these for one dollar!

 
If you stopped by last week, you saw that I came by an old record player. I'll probably give these records a spin before turning them into party decor.
I paid four dollars for all of these.
 
     As usual, my hubby and I had a great time browsing the estate sale. I think our friends did, too. I explained to them that sometimes you find awesome stuff and sometimes you strike out. You just never know til you go!
 
     I hope you have good luck with your yard sale shopping this week. Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
Wait on the Lord; Be of good courage,
and He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!
Psalm 27:14
 
This post is linked to Apron Thrift Girl
 

1 comment:

aimymichelle said...

you found some awesome things!