Friday, March 29, 2013

More Chalkboard Goodness. . .

     I've been on a chalkboard kick lately and the madness is continuing today. . .


with a chalkboard tray and cloche.


Here's a look at the tray without the glass cloche.


I started with this naked tray and cloche that I showed you yesterday.
It obviously needs a little TLC.

My hubby used chalkboard spray paint and gave the tray two coats. I then gave it 24 hours to dry, and voila! A cute little serving set.


Here's an idea to incorporate someplace other than the kitchen. Put a couple of your kids' old toys under it.


It would also look cute with a few pieces of fresh fruit.

If you've got one of these hidden in the back of a cabinet, get it out, and paint it a pretty color. You'll have a new decoration out of an old piece. I think you'll agree that it gives it new life.

If you are a fan of chalkboard paint, take a look at some other things I've covered with chalkboard paint- a suitcase, a necklace, and a serving tray.

Thanks for stopping by and God bless.

And the Lord shall help them and deliver them;
He shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them,
because they trust in Him.
Psalm 37:40




3 comments:

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Great idea and love the finished project.
Joy

Stampin' VMG206 said...

So fun! Love chalkboard paint.
I’m visiting from Show & Tell Saturday. I hope you can stop by my blog and leave a comment, too!
~ Megin of VMG206
Spring JOY Frame ~ Printable

Leisa said...

Great find and a lovely transformation--I love chalkboard paint!