Friday, October 4, 2013

Ring, Ring. Hello!

I love wearing unique jewelry- especially rings!
I am frugal and don't like spending money on myself though.
I've figured out how to boost my collection without affecting my pocketbook!
I've started to "make" my own rings.
 
 
     Here are a few I've recently made.
The center ring is a vintage Bingo chip. Cool, huh?
The purple one with crochet is a button.
The two flower ones are beads that I found at Michael's.
The Union Jack one and the turquoise one are made from pendants.
You can go here to see how to turn a pendant into a ring. It's so easy.
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
I will sing to the Lord as long as I live;
I will sing praise to my God while I have my being.
Psalm 104:33
 

1 comment:

Carrie This Home said...

Cute rings! It's so much fun to make some jewelry just the way you want it! I love the verse you shared at the end of your post!