Wednesday, January 15, 2014

More Lovelies that I Love

Two things I love are shopping and scrapbooking. Unfortunately the last scrapbooking store in my area is closing.
Can you believe that?
I live near one of the largest cities in the nation, and there aren't any scrapbooking stores.
I'm going to have to start shopping online, I guess.
 
Speaking of which, it's time for some virtual scrapbook shopping.
Are you ready?
 

How cute is this paper?
I have fallen in LOVE with the Public Library line from October Afternoon.
I love vintage school/book/library themes.
This line has one page that's covered in library cards and one that looks like a card catalog.
So awesome.
Seriously, if I ever get to design paper, this is the type of thing I'd want to create!
 
 
The Paper Flea Market has all kinds of awesome stuff like vintage flashcards,
ledger paper, and tickets.
These could be used as embellishments in a scrapbook or in crafty projects like banners.
 
 
Between the bright colors and the random symbols, I love this Washi tape.
It's by Freckled Fawn.
A girl cannot have too much Washi tape.

 
I am a huge fan of A Flair For Buttons. These are darling and I think they'd go great with the Due Date paper above. You can find these here.
 
 
Along the whole library theme, here's some library cards and pockets.
Who can't use some of these? I found these here at an Etsy store. Once again these could be used in scrapbooking or other crafty projects.
 
Wasn't that fun? Doesn't it make you want to sit down and start putting something together?
 
I am not affiliated with any of the above companies, I just happen to like their stuff.
 
 
If you have the same problem I do and you don't have any scrapbooking stores around your area,
you can check with Michaels or Hobby Lobby. They both have a good selection of scrapbooking supplies.
You can also look at online stores such as Scrapbook.com and A Cherry On Top.
Feel free to stop by every other Wednesday as I try to feature different online shops.
 
If you've got any favorite online shops, please leave me a comment so I can check them out.:)
 
Thanks for stopping by and God bless.
 
And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.
Mat. 21:22
 
 This post is linked to Ivy and Elephants, 52 Mantles, and My Girlish Whims.


No comments: