Wednesday, February 12, 2014

More Lovelies That I Love

There are so many cute new products out there that I'd love to buy.
Unfortunately, I have reigned myself in until I use up some of my current supply.
That doesn't stop me from window shopping, though. . .

I absolutely love this paper by My Mind's Eye.
I am a huge fan of wood grain paper, and the flowers on this just really finish it off.


These journaling tags from Elle's Studio are too cute.
I'm a sucker for cute journaling cards.
It's nice when they have prompts printed on them- that makes journaling a no-brainer:)


You could slip one of the above journaling tags into one of these glassine bags.
I just love little bags. . .


This pennant punch by EK Success could be used on so many projects- cards, scrapbook pages, even as a little pennant cake topper.


How cute are these decorative paper clips? They're called Typewriter Keys and they're by Prima.
Wouldn't one of these look pretty cute as a closure for a glassine bag? :)

It's so much fun to look at cute new stuff! I'm thinking all these products could be used together and make one rockin' project!

By the way, I am not affiliated with any of the above companies- I'm just a fan of their cute products.

Thanks so much for stopping by and God bless.

For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds,
and to him who knocks it will be opened.
Mat. 7:8
 


No comments: